Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
The picture of your daughter with Cooper and Boomer is just to precious!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
usmcjess said:
OMG how cute... Hey by the way i just got Yoda the Dallas cowboy jersey :shock:
:) I thought it was fitting that a Texas chi should have an Oklahoma memory to take home, and what better than an OU t-shirt? I'm not an OU fan myself,,in fact i'm not a football fan at all. I watch the superbowl with friends but that's about it. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
usmcjess said:
OMG how cute... Hey by the way i just got Yoda the Dallas cowboy jersey :shock:
:) I thought it was fitting that a Texas chi should have an Oklahoma memory to take home, and what better than an OU t-shirt? I'm not an OU fan myself,,in fact i'm not a football fan at all. I watch the superbowl with friends but that's about it. :lol:
Yeah, and we might need to add that if there's one football team that's despised and loathed in Texas besides the Washington Redskins, it's the Oklahoma Sooners (especially in Austin and with my family). I think it looks cute on Cooper because, as we've all decided, red looks really good on him. He'll just wear it around his non-college football watching friends.

He also has a Green Bay Packers jersey with his name on the back. :) We wear that one on Sundays, much to his shagrin.

Edit: geezus, I'm on crack today. I forgot to add... cute pictures!!! LOL
Ummm... someone's gonna be mad about their you-know-what showing in the photo with Cooper and Boomer. I'm not gonna say it cuz I don't wanna get in trouble.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
(quote)Edit: geezus, I'm on crack today. I forgot to add... cute pictures!!! LOL
Ummm... someone's gonna be mad about their you-know-what showing in the photo with Cooper and Boomer. I'm not gonna say it cuz I don't wanna get in trouble. (quote)

LOL...Don't worry, she won't see this so she won't know her you-know-what was showing. :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ummm... someone's gonna be mad about their you-know-what showing in the photo with Cooper and Boomer. I'm not gonna say it cuz I don't wanna get in trouble.
LOL! You are right - I noticed right away that my you-know-what was showing. But you guys are suppose to say, oh no Ami....you are imagining things.....for there is no you-know-what to see!! I miss Cooper dearly. He is a special, special baby guy. We will definitely have to have a visit again someday :wave:

As for you mother dear, you only thought I wouldnt see it. But you have been talking about this forum so much and about all the cuteness that is here that I finally had to come see for myself. Shame should be heavy on your head for posting a pic that is showing my you-know-what. :oops:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rachael....its not my cast that they weren't suppose to post a picture of (although thats an embarrasing enough story on its own! LOL) It was the fat roll around my middle that is the "you-know-what" hehehe!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
BooMomma said:
Rachael....its not my cast that they weren't suppose to post a picture of (although thats an embarrasing enough story on its own! LOL) It was the fat roll around my middle that is the "you-know-what" hehehe!
I think we all have 'you know what's' when we sit down! I know I do! :lol: :lol:

Now I'm curious about the cast story! :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
BooMomma said:
I got so distracted by the cast, I never noticed the "you-know-what." :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BooMomma said:
LOL! You are right - I noticed right away that my you-know-what was showing. But you guys are suppose to say, oh no Ami....you are imagining things.....for there is no you-know-what to see!! I miss Cooper dearly. He is a special, special baby guy. We will definitely have to have a visit again someday :wave:

As for you mother dear, you only thought I wouldnt see it. But you have been talking about this forum so much and about all the cuteness that is here that I finally had to come see for myself. Shame should be heavy on your head for posting a pic that is showing my you-know-what. :oops:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AMI???????? Is this you? BooMomma? :lol: Why didn't you tell me, you little rat! I like the name...it's fitting.

Well, then, let me introduce my daughter to everybody! This is BooMomma and her tiny little "you-know-what"! :sign5:

Allow me to explain the name! We call almost all our dogs "Boo", i.e. "Keelie Boo, Allie Boo, Chew Boo, Kimmie Boo. (Tiffany was just "Boo". I think that's where it started.) lol Then Boomer is "boot-ner" sometimes, But then there's the non-Boo ones with middle names,,,Kaydee sue, Emmie sue, Jolie Kay and Hollie Louise. Andy is just "Andrew" when i'm making a point with him. Yes we are weird people.

No, Rachael, her "you know what" is not the cast although i think she should explain how that happened just to give everyone a good laugh. :lol: Umm....(looking both ways and whispering) she's talking about her ....well i erased it... after all...i have to see her on a regular basis.. so

Come on BooMomma,,,bare it all and tell 'em what your "you know what is"! :toothy4:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts