Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new little girl. She is three years old and just getting used to wearing clothes and collars. She is sooo sweet and all my girls are so happy together. This is one of the dresses from Elaine. I love the clothes she sells:)

·
Registered
725 Posts
She looks adorable in it I bought some things from Elaina for my dogs as well and they are so cute. I bought a little black and white ruffled dress with a pink flower and sekwins. Around the neck I put it on her when I first got it and she won't let me take it off she just loves it she think she so pretty she prances around like she is all that and more so funny to watch her. I bought Charlie a western shirt and a hoodie that look just so adorable on him. I will have to get some more from her soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Copper says thank you for all those nice comments. She SITS really nice in her clothes but is still not quite sure about moving around in them:)
Elaine, she has lost a little weight - the size small is a little snug but she is not a chunky monkey anymore!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Copper says thank you for all those nice comments. She SITS really nice in her clothes but is still not quite sure about moving around in them:)
Elaine, she has lost a little weight - the size small is a little snug but she is not a chunky monkey anymore!
Linda, thats excellent that you got some weight off of her :) . so is she more a size S ruff ruff couture or a M .
does she move around good in the green w/ flamingo tank? Maybe its cause the S is snug...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is not quite sure that she can move in anything she wears whether it is snug or loose but she is slowly getting used to it. It makes it easy to take pictures of her:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts