Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
OH MY GOSH!! The puppy pic of Fender!! He was sooo tiny!! He looks like a little toy!
I don't think I've ever seen Poco and Bella's puppy pics before!! Poco's head is huge :love5:
Soo adorable!!!!

PS. I thought we could only have 8 pics per post- when did that change??

·
Registered
182 Posts
Awwww your babies are gorgeous as always Alisha. I think Bella changed the most out of all of them she's so pretty and Poco :love5:eek:h how I love Poco. I can see why you fell in love with him with all of them for that matter. Great pics :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
These pics are Awesome! I just love your bunch:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............Baby Poco was adorable. Baby Bella changed the most. Baby Mia looks like adult Mia. Your two baby girls are beautiful adults. Baby Fender was too cute and looks like Fender now (love his colors). Abby is the same adorable puppy.

No wonder you fell in love with all your chihuahuas. :p

·
Registered
687 Posts
Poco is such a lion of a dog xD *strokes his mane* I've never seen puppy pictures before of your eldest three, gosh the change in Bella is huge!

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
OMG baby Poco is cuter than grown up Poco!! I didnt know it was possible!! He's way too cute now :love5: I can see how you fell in love with him. What a cutie!!! And all your others were so little and tiny and cute! AWWW I love puppy pics!!

I had to edit this bc of baby Poco's face hahah it's TOTALLY him, "No pictures!"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts