·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baby Carl- 8 weeks

And NOW!

Baby Mia
back when she was "Sara"
When the breeder sent me this pic I KNEW I had to have her! This is the pic that won my mom over too, hehe.

Oh my gosh I hardly remember when she looked like this- it seems so long ago!

Aaaand NOW!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They were so cute as babies and so Gorgeous and Handsome now!! Thanks for sharing:)

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
How sweet!! Carl had those gorgeous eyes even at 8 weeks! And I can't believe Mia is all grown up now! I didn't realize how big she's gotten until I could compare her to her puppy pictures. Awww!! I remember when you were waiting to get her and now she's all grown up :foxes15: Your babies are both soo adorable!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwww...................I love the baby photos. They're adorable. My favorite photo is the one of Mia sleeping on Carl's back in the same dog bed - so cute together.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Katie said:
I didn't realize how big she's gotten until I could compare her to her puppy pictures. Awww!! I remember when you were waiting to get her and now she's all grown up :foxes15: Your babies are both soo adorable!
I didn't realize how big she'd gotten either!! I was looking at puppy pics and videos I have of her running around when she was a puppy. Now she's all grown up. Why can't they stay puppies for just a little longer??

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know Jen, I love that picture too. Mia always used to sleep like that, but she doesn't anymore :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts