Sniff sniff, what is this Mom?

And this?

And this? So much to see and smell

I want to help fish too!

Time to sleep in my favorite spot!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww Trieste, she's just so pretty, and so are you. :) Wonderful photos! Do I see a storm coming?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aww Trieste, she's just so pretty, and so are you. :) Wonderful photos! Do I see a storm coming?
Thank you so much, you are too kind! In middle Georgia this time of year it seems like there is always a storm brewing. I prefer it cloudy. So much cooler then.

She is beyond adorable!! And she gets to fish with mom...lucky gal!! Those such sweet pictures.
Thank you! She had such a blast. I kept a close eye on her so she didn't get over heated. She loves to be out side.

Aww she is super precious!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you so much! I think she is!

Those ears! Such a sweet tiny lil bean.
C~
She is 1lb 12oz now. She is gaining right at 2 oz a week. I am really happy about that!

She is so cute, I love her markings. :)
Thank you! She has lost some of the dark coloring around her eyes. I hope she retains some of it. I love her coloring and that her markings are not symetrical.

She is an absolutely gorgeous little girl.
Awe, thank you so much!

What a doll baby! AWWWWWWW!!! Love her.
Thank you so much. You are so sweet!

Beautiful baby girl...seeing her just makes me want to give her a big cuddle !
She'd let you. She loves people. She is very social. I intend to keep her that way! Thank you!

So sweet!! She is beautiful!!
Thank you so much!

Oh my gosh! What a sweet little baby dog!! I know you are just over the moon with her!
Thank you! I really am. She is such a sweet little girl. She is very entertaining too. She has a fiesty side. I love it!

:)

She's so cute!! :)
Thank you!

Oh my so sweet!!!! Did she get any fish for dinner?
Thank you! She helped and wanted some. But only puppy food for her. Hee hee!

Omgoodness! I think I need to steal her! ;) :lol: She's so precious!!
Thank you! You are so sweet! She'd fit right in with your pack. She'd have a blast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts