Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Little Ms. Cora, I don't know about being a big girl, but you are absolutely darling! You are still quite a tiny tike. But we'll pretend and tell you that you are a bigz girl. ;) xxx

Trieste, I still haven't had time to make her smaller necklace. I'm so sorry. Things have been crazy busy. I also need to get glasses. My eyes aren't what they used to be. ;) In the last year my eyes have gotten worse. Working with those tiny clasps can be challenging when you can't see. Haha! I promise to get it done soon. :)

Hugs and kisses to little Ms. Gorgeous Cora. :love5:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL oh my goodness the last picture is so cute, she looks so proud with her prize!! Cora is just too precious!!
Thank you so much! She is so much fun!

Little Ms. Cora, I don't know about being a big girl, but you are absolutely darling! You are still quite a tiny tike. But we'll pretend and tell you that you are a bigz girl. ;) xxx

Trieste, I still haven't had time to make her smaller necklace. I'm so sorry. Things have been crazy busy. I also need to get glasses. My eyes aren't what they used to be. ;) In the last year my eyes have gotten worse. Working with those tiny clasps can be challenging when you can't see. Haha! I promise to get it done soon. :)

Hugs and kisses to little Ms. Gorgeous Cora. :love5:
Teresa, Thank you so much! You don't worry for a second about that smaller necklace. You are too sweet. I understand about the eyes, I went through it too. They will settle down I assure you!

Thank you so much for your kind words . Funny, she has no idea how tiny she is. She thinks she is as big as we are. It's too funny! And she loves people. She has a fan club at the apartment and is constantly wanting to go visit them.

Puppy pats and hugs to the Wee-Chi's

Sweet as candy!!!
Thank you!

Oh, she is just adorable. I love her coloring.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you. I do too! She is losing the dark on her ears dang it! I love how her markings are not symmetrical.

What a great prize! What a sweet baby!
Such a precious baby!
Thank you. She played with that branch for the longest time. She had a blast.

She is precious. I love her little picture with the stick in her mouth! Her coloring is also very pretty,
Thank you so much! She is a hoot that's for sure.

Beautiful baby you have there so pretty
Thank you!

Very sweet!
Thank you!

She is adorable. Hope she brings you much joy.
Thank you! She truely does bring me joy. She is spunky and full of life. A free spirit much like me. We certainly are a perfect match!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Trieste she is so sweet she makes my teeth ache. Just the cutest thing around. LOVE her!!!!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
She is absolutely adorable. I cannot wait to see her when her hair comes totally in she is going to be a beautiful long coat :)

Isn't it funny how the smallest of dogs attracts so much attention. I think everyone in our apartment complex (10 buildings) knows who Jaxx is because they have seen him or have heard about him from other residents. He has a lot of people that he thinks he has to see on a daily basis. If I do not stop by the property management office at least every couple days I get told that it is mean to keep him away for so long.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts