Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my little Coral. I got her a couple days from 8 weeks. She was from less then ideal living conditions. I did not paying anything for her. I also had her brother for most of a day. I was holding him for a friend. He looks more rat terrier. She looks chihuahua except her tail is short. The two of them spent a couple hours running around outside. I am amazed at how much energy they have.

I trimmed her nails and I am pretty sure I got the fleas are under control now.

She would not eat much of the wet food. Everything I read and was told said to make it soft. She did drink the warm water I put it in lol She likes it crunchy. I have her on Taste of Wild High Prairie.

My cat is afraid of her. I got her out from under my bed (the cat) and into the kitchen. The puppy then hid under the recliner!

·
Registered
410 Posts
My cat's did a lot of hiding from Bandit in the beginning too. Now they will play with him, but when they get tired of puppy energy they go high, or to the area of the house I have left blocked off from him.

I'm glad you got her and look forward to seeing pictures.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Love to see pics. My moms cats make sure to stay up high most of the time because the older three like to chase them. Eva likes to love them to death. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts