1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I shouldn't be surprised really, but erm.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Crap, I can't see the vids from my phone...I'll have to look in the morning but UGH. It should be a good one :roll:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Well you know, wolves go hunting in corn fields, don't ya? I can just see them nomming on corn on the cob. Just a big pile of sh$%&^* by a big food company.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Still haven't seen the video but I'm betting they're getting worried & grasping at straws because many of their long time customers are *gasp* getting smart!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still haven't seen the video but I'm betting they're getting worried & grasping at straws because many of their long time customers are *gasp* getting smart!
I agree. I hate to say it but I think the Blue Buffalo commercials are opening people's eyes and pissing people off. Suddenly...it occurs to people...omg...read the ingredients? what? Now Blue Buff wouldn't be my PERSONAL choice but its a helluva lot better IMO than Purina!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Yes, Blue is definitely better than Purina! I'd never seen that commercial but just looked it up (can watch youtube vids on here at least)--i bet it did pi$$ a lot of people off. That's ok...if they're feeling it I'm happy. I'd LOVE to start seeing these icky companies being shut down.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG finally was able to watch it. Could only watch 1/2 before I got so irritated I had to turn it off. "Corn is good...it's the only vegetable my son would eat until he was 24!". Uhm, is your son a carnivore? :lol: People talking about feeding their dogs a food that would be good for humans drives me insane! DOGS ARE NOT HUMANS! The biggest benefit (for them) corn has is it's cheap. Plain & simple! I don't even use corn as a healthy vegetable for humans...I think it's a crap food/ingredient all the way around. LOL But as far as pet food for your canrivore...it has absolutely NO place.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
So irritating!!!
I had to stop listening after they all started giggling when the one lady made the remark that someone should make a pet food like that. Morons! :/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts