Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures I took of Deedlit and Cosette at work yesterday. :D

Cosette Posing

Deedlit

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The girls together (my mom's chi bouncer sneaking in the shot hehe)

(In this one Cosette used Deedlit to stand on lol)

Cosette in her bed.. she finally decided to share with the mixed breed puppy we're trying to find a home for.

I left the grooming room and came back to find Cosette waiting here. She thinks she's the queen no matter where we go. :lol:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Alisha! I didn't even realize it. I'll take that one down until I can black it out. ;)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate it. :D I don't think anyone on here would do that but who knows how many people just lurk. ;) I usually don't take the girls pictures with their tags since they only wear them when we're out so I'll have to be careful from now on. :lol: I've only had a couple obscene phone calls in my life and they were really embarassing so I don't want to repeat that. :lol:

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
By the way I love your girls so much they're always so pretty & ladylike :) The other thing is I know I'm paranoid but better to be safe than sorry who knows someone could get all your info by looking up your number then could come & do Lord knows what even take your babies :shock:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
awww they are cute as usual!! thats so cute how cosette let the new puppy sleep in her bed hehe. and bouncer.....ahhh i love him :D :D

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
OMG, I loved your pictures... I don't know why, but I was dying laughing when I saw the one with Cosette and the mixed breed puppy all curled up together in that tiny bed! I just wasn't expecting it to be so big compared to her. I also loved the pic with Deedlit standing up on her hind legs, and your mom's chihuahua in it. Ahhh, I'm catching my breath now after that laughing. My dog was looking at me like I was crazy, hehe. I love your dogs, they're sooooo cute!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:D Thanks everyone!

No, I don't blame you for being paranoid Alisha, I know a couple of people who lately had their chihuahuas stolen and that's such a scary thing. :evil:

:lol: Cosette was not very nice to the little mixed breed puppy at first, she was growling at her and wouldn't let her near her but I was helping with grooming and looked back to check on them and there they were sleeping in bed together. hehe I had to capture that on camera. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts