Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cosette's harness finally came so I took some pictures. It's too big on her, but I pulled the back part up and over to be tighter and it seemed like it would fit pretty well that way so I'm going to try to do some altering on it. I really like it though. It fits Deedlit too but since she can't go for walks there isn't much point to having it for her. Anyway, here are the pictures and a few more I took of her today in her favorite spot, the top of the couch by the window. ;)

Pretty in Pink

Not a very willing model today though. ;)

I really liked how the light made these pictures turn out bright, she is making some funny faces though. :lol:

:wave:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. :) I really hope I can get the harness to alter to fit her well it's so much more comfortable than her petsmart mini one was. She's making funny faces in the pics though. :lol:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kari said:
I LOVE those last pictures of her! She's so beautiful! :)

Now how about some Deedlit pics?? :D
I'll have to take some of Deedlit this weekend. She's been in a bit of trouble the past two days, fighting with my sister's chi AGAIN :roll: so she's been too pouty to look at me when I try to take her picture. Hopefully she'll be in a better mood today. ;)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rach said:
she is so dainty. what a pretty girl :lol:
How come Deedlit cant go out for walks?
Deedlit had a head injury when she was a baby and it caused a little neurological damage so when she isn't actually concentrating on going in a straight line she does circles. She can go perfectly straight when she wants to, like to food ;) but if she's not worried about it she starts circling, and she isn't worried about going straight when I walk her. I have to let her get her exercise by taking her out and just letting her run where she likes because she just can't lead. I wish I could take her for walks but she's just special the way she is. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts