Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my husband was awake most of the night with a party going on a few doors down, and he was searching the net all night.
he tells me this morning we are going to look at a long haired male chi this afternoon. i ask why, he says you love them, i dont like odd numbers, slighty OCD, so off we went to cavan for a look, the one he had picked i didnt really like but when i saw this boy, love at first sight,

he is 1.5 kg= a little under 3 lbs
12 weeks old
IKC name Silveny moon, hence the name cosmo
the photos are from the site and breeder

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
OMG you lucky lady! He's a STUNNER! Your hubby sounds awesome too! Congrats!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow, quite the hubby you have there...lol Cosmo is such a handsome little guy and a beautiful color!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Congrats.Wonderful Hubby.Can't wait to see pics.He is really cute

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh he is gorgeous Amanda!
I love his name too!
Great hubby you have too, defo a keeper! lol
Look forward to lots more pics of this wee guy.
Congrats!! xx

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh he is so pretty such delicate markings,what a nice hubby ,bet you don't want to rame soup down his throat now .HE HE Is it because you were ill and he wants to cheer you up.Do you think i could make out i had a terrible cold and hubby would do the same for me ?????

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh he is so pretty such delicate markings,what a nice hubby ,bet you don't want to rame soup down his throat now .HE HE Is it because you were ill and he wants to cheer you up.Do you think i could make out i had a terrible cold and hubby would do the same for me ?????
michele thats so funny

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah I'm so jealous everyone is getting puppies!! I need to put that on my list for my future hubby must buy chihuahuas

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Congratulations on Cosmo!!! Beautiful!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Cosmo is so cute Amanda! I can't believe you have another baby in your house. BE CAREFUL - 'cause 6 is an even number and so is 8 and 10 and so on. LOL

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
He's beautiful! Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Cangratulations Amanda !! Noel is just wonderful, he could teach all of the men a thing or two. Your new pup is so sweet. It will be nice to have a boy too !!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts