Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Altogether for Darla it cost me £140 that was including the painkiller fluid that came with a syringe to put over her food.
For the Spay alone it was £103.
They did also pull some of her baby teeth aswell while she was out.
If had been at my own vets the Spay would have been £75, but mine doesnt do spays for dogs anymore so referred me to the other place.
I think it just varies depending on the area really. x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
£120 at my vet (if i go to him) £174 at the other one if i got to them hmm

Im gonna ask about having her baby canines pulled too

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I asked to have all baby canines removed when I had Oakley spayed and they only took out one. :foxes15: Now, she's going to have to be put under to get 5 or 6 double teeth taken out because they are having issues out of control...and...sigh. Be adamant about wanting baby canines removed, no matter what they say. I'm wicked mad they didn't do as I asked.

Also, her spay was close to $300, because I paid to have anesthetic blood work done to make sure the anesthesia wouldn't hurt her. That was $40, so the spay was around $240...yikes!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I asked to have all baby canines removed when I had Oakley spayed and they only took out one. :foxes15: Now, she's going to have to be put under to get 5 or 6 double teeth taken out because they are having issues out of control...and...sigh. Be adamant about wanting baby canines removed, no matter what they say. I'm wicked mad they didn't do as I asked.

Also, her spay was close to $300, because I paid to have anesthetic blood work done to make sure the anesthesia wouldn't hurt her. That was $40, so the spay was around $240...yikes!
That stinks they didnt do what you asked!
Seems they just want to charge more money for a seperate thing.
I would be mad as hell too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts