Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Our Costa Rica trip was amazing we stayed in 5 different resorts over 9 nights. We had a tour guide and a driver with us 24 hours a day. Our first night was in San Jose then at 5 am the next day we took off for Tortuguero, which was a 3.5 hour bus ride (2.5 of which was on a dirt road) and then another 1.5 hour by boat to get there. We stayed there for 2 nights it was amazing. We saw Caymans, holler monkeys, tucans, very pretty frogs, turtles and many other animals and birds. Our next stop was Sarapiqui where we stayed for 1 night and did the canopy tour. Then we were off to The Arenal region where we stayed for 2 nights. We saw the Volcano smoking, went on a Rain forrest/hanging bridge hike where we saw so many animals ( we would not not have seen these with out our tour guide to point them out to us. We saw eyelash viper snakes, many butterflies, many monkeys, birds, frogs, lizards, elephant beattles and so many other bugs. We kayaked around lake Arenal for about 3 hours, went to the LaFortuna water fall and hot springs. Then we were off to the Gunacaste region for 3 nights. Where we did snorkling, a huge water slide thru the trees, shopping and trips to several beaches. It was truely a trip I will never forget. I will try to post some of my favorite photos from the trip. I have 360 photos so it will be hard to choose. I am glad I got a super zoom camera before I went.

Momma and baby holler monkey

Jesus Christ Lizzard (he walks on water)

Dendrobates Frog (poisionous)

Blue Jeans frog

This guy was hanging out at our pool

This guy was just hanging out at our pool as well.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Amazing. What kind of camera did you get? The pictures are so clear. Oh thank you so much for sharing. Just amazing. I can't wait to show my kids. I am going to keep bugging you for a Zoey picture also. LOL. :p

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazing. What kind of camera did you get? The pictures are so clear. Oh thank you so much for sharing. Just amazing. I can't wait to show my kids. I am going to keep bugging you for a Zoey picture also. LOL. :p

Thank You, It was a Panasonic Lumix FZ 28 with 18x zoom. I just love it. I could zoom right in on the animals. I have some really incredible photos.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That sounds like an AWESOME trip!!! One you will never forget. I am so glad you went and got to experience that. Your pictures are beautiful!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Sounds like you had a fabulous time. Those pics are awesome. The camera you have take such great close, close ups. I can't wait to see more - please!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I bet that was an awesome trip. The Monkey's are so cute! We have the same camera. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Oh my gosh!! The pics are so beautiful!! You have me tired out just reading what you did!! You must have an increadable amount of energy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts