Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We adore our little costumes we got from Jerry'sMom's recent closet cleaning. Actually, I should rephrase. *I* love them. Noodle...not so sure.

They fit little B perfectly and are in brand new condition :-D

"I's a shmow pup ma, not a dinoswar!"

Dis is BS!

Pfff ... I'd let you burn!

I had more pictures but photobucket is being stupid and not saving them all so I give up for now, but we wanted to thank Therese for the adorable outfits. They make me laugh and Bryco...well, he tolerates them ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:laughing8: Well i got my before bed laughs, now i can rest peacefully. :D
LOL Those are so cute, but Leila says her fave is the fireman. She says "Bwyco's is smokin' hotz!!" lol
In fact she is rubbing 2 bully stix together right now tryin' to start a fire in her pen, so bryco will come put it out! ;)
LOL! Bryco says he is on his way, just as fast as he can get there ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww!!!
What a doll. His expressions crack me up. He looks humiliated. Lol!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What great little costumes! The look on his face in the last pic cracks me up! :lol:

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
We adore our little costumes we got from Jerry'sMom's recent closet cleaning. Actually, I should rephrase. *I* love them. Noodle...not so sure.

They fit little B perfectly and are in brand new condition :-D

"I's a shmow pup ma, not a dinoswar!"

I had more pictures but photobucket is being stupid and not saving them all so I give up for now, but we wanted to thank Therese for the adorable outfits. They make me laugh and Bryco...well, he tolerates them ;)
You're very welcome. So glad they arrived and you are enjoying them.
I love :love7: the Brycosaurus! He is so incredibly cute!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts