Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sturgis is scratching at his ear. I looked, I smelled nothing. I flushed it out cleaned it with a long tip QT.all seems well but hes scratching at it or shaking his head

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes there is wax build up I am flushing again as we speak. he doesnt seem in pain Or i'd drag him to vet. he seems irritated lol

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
He could have an ear infection. If so, they are usually red. After you've left it alone for a while :wink: check to see if it is red. If so, he'll need to go to the vet. Callie gets ear infections quite a bit for some reason. :?

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget scratches at his ears and I know it is time to clean them... I clean them and he stops.. I would get him looked at by his vet... it might be an infection if he keeps doing it..

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Also, Yeast infections are real common in puppies. It is a fungus, so it takes a special medication from the Vet to get rid of it. :eek:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL I FOUND OUT WHAT IT WAS :oops: A piece from the belly band was rubbing against the base of his ear. he was trying to scratch it away. well he has really clean ears now :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts