Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just did something really silly. I couldn't see Jax, which is unusual because he stays with me or on me most of the time. I have been pretty busy, preparing to move. I started looking for him in his usual places, kitchen, living room, den, etc. I made the kids stop what they were doing to look. I looked outside and in the basement (which is ridiculous, Jax hates stairs) all the while calling his name. I got his favorite toy and started squeeking it all over the house. Finally, my son found him, snuggled under the blankets of my unmade bed, sound asleep.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Im glad he was ok. And silly boy just sleeping in your bed when mommy was scared to death. lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't believe how scared I got. He's fine, of course, and at least I know where to look if he slips away again. He visited our new place today, then got a new collar and chew toy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Tango hides from me outside sometimes and it nearly gives me heart failure.

I will be frantically looking for him and there he is hiding behind a bush or something watching me. It sometimes
looks like he is even laughing at me. He thinks it is huge fun. Me, not so much.

Of course, I am now getting wise to him.:)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Midgie always stays near me, but I have this problem all the time. I take her out in the back yard with me while I'm loading up the wheel barrow with wood and she sniffs around the grass close to me. When I look up to see where she is & don't see her, I get worried she wondered off close to the road & start calling her in a panick. She's always 2 feet away from me & looks up to say "WHAT, Mama!" It's easy to get panicked, but I think she's used to me always freakin' out like this. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts