Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some more stuff for my planned chi today from a hard store closing down 75% to 85 % percent off.
I get the obvious comments from my father along the lines of...BUT YOU don't have a dog.

There was a bunch of dog food in foil packages that I passed up because I don't know if they'd freeze well and I noticed expiration dates on them.

I took a chance on a sweater even though that is an item I've avoided getting due to sizing. I guess at the prices, I can resell it if it doesn't fit.

Thanks to this sale, my planned chi is getting even more toys then originally planned. I found some more fancy toys at this sale that seem to hold treats. Maybe when the chi comes, I'll take a photo next to the "heap".

On a whim, I bought a "beware of dog" sticker. I thought it would be funny to insert under-neth with an arrow between beware of and dog, "stepping on". So it would read "beware of stepping on dog".
When I found the stickers, I was going to buy some numbers for my address, but the "1"s were out of stock.

I've got one "big ticket" item left that I could use, an exercise pen or fence.
I haven't decided if I want one of those pens or just wait and get a real kennel pen that would be much safer. I suppose no chi is going to want to spend much time outdoors in this weather so might be worth waiting depending on when this planned chi comes along.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Sounds like you hit the jackpot! I cant wait for you to get your new addition and share pics :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
when does your chi arrive? you sound just at excited as i do..... been adding to my pile gradually! i pick mine chi up the day after tomorrow! :) look forward to seeing some pics!
xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts