Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
he has gone incredibly dark on his back and ears, its almost gingerish or apricot like you say, with a dark stripe along his spine! doesn't show as clearly in my pictures as my exposure is off, but yes looks all grown up in that picture haha, lanky legs.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Oh wow, would you look at him!!! When his colour comes in fully he is going to be a real stunner, not that he isn't already. He has come such a long, long way, what a treasure you scored in him, so very precious.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
He is truly a beauty! You have done such a good job with him!!!! From where he was as that tiny little infant to know you can barely tell it is the same dog!

I love these pictures- he looks so regal and handsome.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
thankyou ;_; ♥
It is sweet of you to say so, I'm glad he is doing so well, touch wood!

It is interesting to see the colour changes, he has changed so much, it is shock when I see some of his older pictures and realizing how fast they change!
Seeing it also now in my friends chipup through photos from when she first visited him at the breeder and now a week before she collects him , totally different!
Certaintly seem to have accelerated growth in their ears rofl.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I love Noah he is adorable. I adore his light color it's really unique I don't see chi's that color very often. Will he darken up with age?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts