Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just getting him comfortable standing on a table. He's more interested in playing with Hercules than training for show...but he's doing alright lol Not terrible for a 3 month old.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I took a few more pictures tonight from all different angles. I'll post them shortly. He's a whopping 2.4lbs at his last vet visit.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
How can you not love Xombie?! :p He's such an awesome looking little guy!
He's getting cuter every time you post pics! Do you have any other pets?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
=) We do love us some Xombie! We also have an American Pit Bull Terrier named Hercules. I'm sure you can guess which one of the two is the boss around here lol

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Herc is a HUNK! Love him. :)

And your baby girl is too cute!!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
What a perfect protector for your beautiful daughter. Hercules looks very handsome. I love his color. My mom doesn't like pits much, but even she said he is beautiful.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually used to be terrified of pits. The only one I had ever been around was my brothers when I was about 2-3, one he had picked up off the street. And he ended up killing our 15 year old Chi. My brother put him down but I was afraid of them ever since. Until I met my ex's parents 2 dogs, they changed my whole opinion on the breed and I've had pitbulls ever since. I couldn't imagine my house without one now. And even better, Hercules was a rescue from the SPCA. =) I even changed my moms mind with the pitbulls I've owned in the past and now she also has a rescued pit mix. A former bait dog. And of course Xombie rules them all lol

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
My daughter and I were watching that show dog town, and they have some of micheal vic's dogs. Made me so mad. I told her we couldn't watch anymore. I can't believe people do that to their dogs. I'm so glad she got the rescue.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm a huge pitbull advocate. And going out with Herc and Xombie together really grabs peoples attention. I can't tell you how many people would come up and say "I can't believe they get along" and that always leads to an opportunity to educate people on the "real pitbull" vs the stereotypical fighting dog. So Xombie helps in our mission to save pitbulls by educating people. And it helps that he's extremely social so he makes people feel comfortable.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
That's so wonderful though. My husband said he had a pit bull when he was a kid. He said the kids would climb on him, and lay on him like a pillow. The pit was so big 11 kids would pick her up, and put her on the trampoline just so the kids could lay on her lol. He said that she would let the kids do whatever with her, but if someone she didn't know came up in the yard that pit would go crazy protective. My DH said that she would grab the tire of a car daring someone to get out.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Herc is protective of our house and especially Chloe, but only if he feels threatened. If someone were to walk up aggressively and try to attack me or Chloe he would probably give them a fight. And he does bark when strangers are creeping around the yard. But he's never even snapped at anyone. As long as they're friendly, he's friendly.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts