Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a couple more photos of my baby munchkin, Squiglet. :) He is just over 3 weeks old in these. When compared to his 1 1/2 week photos you can notice a bit of a difference. He looks more "doggish" now and his ears are a little bigger. I JUST LOVE HIM!!!

You guys probably think I am a bit nuts for being so obsessive about a dog I dont even have yet... but honestly. This has been such a journey to get to this point. (dealt with so much crap and scammers and such before finding this breeder, and I've wanted a chi for soooooooo long)

Anyway! On with the photos. :)

~Monica

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Awww I love his name! And your excitement is precious, I know just how you feel. I had a time finding my perfect breeder/chi too. Wasn't a fun experience for you either but hey, look who we have in our lives now! (Or will soon ;) )

What date does he get to come home?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww I love his name! And your excitement is precious, I know just how you feel. I had a time finding my perfect breeder/chi too. Wasn't a fun experience for you either but hey, look who we have in our lives now! (Or will soon ;) )

What date does he get to come home?
Beginning of December. :) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, if that is not awesome enough, I also get possession of my new house December 3rd!!! (we are having one built... soooo excited) This December is going to be busy busy but it's gonna be the best Christmas ever! New house, new puppy.... and i've already booked 2 weeks off of work so I will FOR SURE get some holiday time this year. (i normally have to work Christmas eve, boxing day, etc. etc.. never get to enjoy the holidays)

Cant wait for my baby dog to come home!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh he is gorgeous!
I was the exact same as you on the lead up to getting Darla and Dillon.
I posted loads of their baby pics right up till i got them. LOL
Couldnt do that with Daisy cause she was older.
It helps with the wait. x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a precious little one! How exciting! :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
he is very handsome!!!!!!!!! You are not nuts I only had to wait 2 weeks for Ninja and I looked at his picture every single day and had a major count down all I did was talk about it at work I did not shut up about it hahaha

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
...and had a major count down all I did was talk about it at work I did not shut up about it hahaha
LOL. That is SO me right now! My co-workers are seriously going to lose it, I think. I cant stop talking about him. Put up about 5 millions photos around work as well. Hahah... he's just too awesome though. How can I NOT talk about him constantly? LOL.

So glad you guys understand this!!! :hello1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts