Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bunch of random piccies from the past couple weeks. Thanks Auntie Sarah for the nummy cows ears! ;)

"Now how, just gotta, can't quite figure...dis sing out!"

"Now dats what I talkin' bout!"

Nibble nibble...

Nom nom nom....

"Don't ebben yook at it!"

"OOO fwesh meat to yick to def! We luff meeting new kids!"

"I know I pecial mum...but keeps on wiff da kisses!"

Rollin rollin rollin....

"Didyou say somefin'?"

"Gimme it dosh darn it!"

....few more to come....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwww so cute!!! I would go crazy at your house, not knowing who to snuggle first! They are all adorable.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
They are so sweet. lol The cow ear looks like a challenge but one that's worth it! They seem to love it! Love the captions, all your babies are cute.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great pics, Heather! I always love seeing your crew! Very sweet gift from Sarah, looks like they really enjoyed it. :)

Awwwww so cute!!! I would go crazy at your house, not knowing who to snuggle first! They are all adorable.
That is always my thought too. :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Really cute pics!
Thanks. :)

Haha...I think Milo & Marley would make sure they were first for snuggles (and wet willys!). ;)

Awwww fab pics as always Heather!!! Your crew make me laugh so much!!
They are hilarious. I love Marley's expressions...he makes me laugh & shake my head daily. :roll: He's "special" for sure! haha

I love your pics, they are always so good lol

your crew look amazing as always x
Thanks Rach! :D

How cute! Love the captions too.
Thanks ya!

They are all precious!

Cow ears are great...They can occupy my little one for hours!
That's what I was hoping but half of my crew had them torn apart in 10 minutes! I have a few strong chewers I guess--which I suppose is why those 3 have chipped back teeth. LOL Crazies!!

I LOVE the m chi's!!!! I can't pick any favorites as they are all wonderful but I have a softer spot for Marley!
Thanks! You just gotta love Marley--he's quite the character! Our house would be SO boring if he wasn't here to say the least! LOL

They are so sweet. lol The cow ear looks like a challenge but one that's worth it! They seem to love it! Love the captions, all your babies are cute.
Thanks! Yeah, they LOVE the cow ears. Keeps them busy & gives them a change from their boring ole nylabones (though they do love their nylabones). Has a bit more flavor too I'm sure. hehe

Awesome pics!!!
Thank you!

Great pics, Heather! I always love seeing your crew! Very sweet gift from Sarah, looks like they really enjoyed it. :)

That is always my thought too. :D
Yes, I thought that was very sweet of Sarah. I need to send her some rabbit ears in return if I ever get to the PO! :roll: Thanks for your kind words!!

Aww! They are adorable!! I just LOVE your babies!!
Thanks so much!

Such wonderful photos! Your babies are too precious! :)
Thank you...I think so too but I'm a little bias. hehe

Great pictures. The camera quality is amazing!
Thanks...I love my camera. ;)

Omg, I really love your pictures! :hello1: :love2:

Aww, thanks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts