Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
It's a cool rainy day here in Chicago. Perfect day to wear a hoodie and my little Ava has finally grown into her sisters old Vintage Rock size 1 hoodie. So we did a mini photo shoot. As Ava doesn't mind clothes and is very photogenic 馃槉

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401898265.482867.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401898320.877643.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401898358.902549.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401898414.958019.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401898448.600510.jpg

Happy Wednesday cp! 馃挄

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Oh I love the stud detailing! It looks really lightweight, too, on top of it! Of course Ava looks gorgeous as usual :love4:

It's been really hot, here! I just found out Ponyo is such a basker! :sunny:

I just love Ava's little style. It's like every time I see her, she grows up a little... :crybaby:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I love the stud detailing! It looks really lightweight, too, on top of it! Of course Ava looks gorgeous as usual :love4:

It's been really hot, here! I just found out Ponyo is such a basker! :sunny:

I just love Ava's little style. It's like every time I see her, she grows up a little... :crybaby:

Awe thanks Maddi! It used to be Braxton's hoodie, and I'm so glad I saved it. It's kinda got a nice 80's look to it lol. I'm an 80's baby馃槉. And it's a very relaxed fit. Ava is growing up before my eyes, I swear she looks different every week. I'm so glad that she's so mild mannered, a true little doll and tolerates clothes very well, loves people. Not so great with kids though. But who could blame her, she's very tiny. Our weather here in Chicago is very finicky. It can be 90 one day and 60's and rain and heavy winds the very next! But it is a great day to have off 馃槉. Thanks for always being so sweet. You are truly a one of a kind 馃槉

Registered
Love, love me some Ava!! So adorable, we have those hoodies also...they are some of my favs. A little funk and a little rock and roll!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ava is adorable. How do you get her to pose for such great pictures?

Thankyou! She seems to be naturally photogenic. But I also use treats. It's easy to get pics of her and Bailey. Kendall and Braxton hate taking pictures 馃槉. I really enjoy taking pics of Ava, she has really blossomed into a little lady lately.

Premium Member
I love that hoodie! I was meaning to order them for Leo and Mimi and never got around to it. It looks so cute on her, I love the studs! Ur lucky she doesn't mind wearing clothes! Mimi HATES them!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
I love that hoodie! I was meaning to order them for Leo and Mimi and never got around to it. It looks so cute on her, I love the studs! Ur lucky she doesn't mind wearing clothes! Mimi HATES them!

Thankyou. Actually I think she might like wearing clothes lol. She also has room to grow into this hoodie. Braxton probably hates clothes as much as Mimi lol. Her pouts are hilarious!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
That's hilarious! She is cracking me up in that second picture lol. Yeah that's Braxton, she acts like her whole world is over when she has clothes on. I have that puppia hoodie with the ears! So cute 馃挅

1 - 20 of 20 Posts