Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crikey! I only went away for a short time to visit my Mum on the other side of the country and it's taken me ages to run through everything that's been going on here in the past couple of weeks! I feel like I need a holiday after reading all your Chi activities, and I've not even responded to much yet, LOL!

I really missed reading about everyone's Chis while I was away, and little Harry's changed so much in that short time, as well. Most of his sabling has completely gone now (apart from his tail, which is still basically black) and been replaced by a very red coat, so his hair now matches mine :D And what was that about dogs always looking like their owners? LOL! I'll put a pic of his new coat up in the pics section.

Good to be home... :hello1:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Welcome back! and I agree!!! With so many chi's on the site its impossible to catch up at times!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol its getting hard for me to catch up as well. even if i miss a day i have 3 pages worth of reading to do LOL :p welcome back!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for all the 'welcome back' messages :D I will indeed sort out some pics and upload them, including a funny vid of Harry responding to a whistle. (If I can find something to edit the MTS file on my Mac!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts