Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What i usually do on my free time lately.... I have become addicted to MY brother sewing machine! I love this machine, i usually sit there with the girls next to me (during their lets wrestle playtime) while my g/f cross stiches and my son plays psp!!! Pics of my girls wearing some of my crafts below, reason im showing this is cause ........Dun dun dun...well u will have to scroll to find out!!! hehe

CraftaHolic...

Eh, i think i look fab but i rather chase squirrels!

She always poses 4 me! Is this good momma, wheres my snack!!?

Penelope(SugaBoogaPee) is thinking (grrr there she goes with the freaking camera again) lol she hates it!!

This material/fabric fits so comfertable!!! She actually loves wearing this one!

Eh...i rather look away while momma snaps the pics!! hehe

What??Girls can wear caMo 2!!! My Boy model didnt want 2 pose!

I love denim, specially this stretchy one!

Im tellin u, she loves 2 give me a pose!!

I just love this Pic they look so innocent (dont let them fool ya)!

Ok so..now that ive posted all those pics hehe ! Moving on, I would love to give away , more like make someone something. So this is a posting contest, post as many times as ud like, When i get back from My vacation i will be Making someone a Free Harness like the camo/denim/pink zebra styles with free shipping. U can pick frOM any Fabric i have ( i have lots of colors and styles) I can Make xs,s, or medium ill post the fabrics i have sometime later on!! Also i will be picking up something for the winner from my vacation trip and will be sending it with what i make!!!! So if ud like 2 be in the contest all u have 2 do is post and when i come back i will be picking a number from a number generator i used 2 use for other contests and picking a random number!!! :) Hugs !!! Hope u enjoyed the pics!!​

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Pick me, pick me, pick me!!! :hello1: :blob5: :cheer:
Very cool of you to do this!!! Your crafts are GORGEOUS!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
ty girls, u know me i love crafting and making anything i can lol !!

Have you considered maybe opening up a shop on Etsy?
Your creations are very nice, honestly. I think they would sell.
I know I would buy if you made things in Chanel's size.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have you considered maybe opening up a shop on Etsy?
Your creations are very nice, honestly. I think they would sell.
I know I would buy if you made things in Chanel's size.
I have been thinking about it, u really think people would buy em??:rolleyes:
I keep saying to myself i might sell em when i get better, lol i have so much stuff i make for the girls, also my crochet stuff, bow's, necklaces etc. I'm making something ina bit that i just thought of will post ina few!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I keep saying to myself i might sell em when i get better, lol i have so much stuff i make for the girls, also my crochet stuff, bow's, necklaces etc. I'm making something ina bit that i just thought of will post ina few!!
I think people will buy them. People love custom made products!
And the standard product does not always fit every dog. You can make them to any size!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

I guess it's a pretty competitive market nowadays for doggy items, but why
not give it a try, right? I'm telling you, I will be your first customer, I've always
admired your crafts. It actually makes me want a sewing machine, so I could learn.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.