Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crazy day! Little barn dog is actually a chi/ratty mix and micrchipped!!! She went missing at a local festival in the Fall. Her real owners have been notified and she will stay @ the vet tonight for observation. She's a little underweight and dirty but otherwise a healthy pup.

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
OMG... I can only imagine how happy her owners are...... I would be sooooooo happy.... glad he had a microchip!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Can't wait to hear how this ends. I hope for a joyful and happy reunion!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
How hard would it have been for the people that had found her to have taken her and had her chip scanned? Then she wouldnt have had to go through being in a barn all this time, not to mention if someone else would have taken her due to the Craigslist ad then she probably would have never found her original owner or would have found them maybe after that family bonded with her to :-(

I am so glad this worked out for her and so glad that you are a caring person :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Wow that is amazing! I would just die if that was one of my girls missing and they found them. I'm getting chills just thinking about it! Good luck! I hope it's a wonderful ending!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts