Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know there was a post about this a while back but I cant find it!!

Fiddle's old crate is top closing - and that was so annoying haha
I think it is actuall a rabbit/ferrit/guinnie pig crate too, but she had plenty of room!

Fiddle got a new crate :hello1: yesterday! I have wanted a 2 door crate for a while but they are insanely expensive. But I finally found one that wasnt!!

But it's very un pretty at the moment, and I have seen lovely pictures of crates on here before....

Post ur crate pics or if you know where the thrread im talking about is could you post the link??

THANK YOOOOUUUU

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I know there was a post about this a while back but I cant find it!!

Fiddle's old crate is top closing - and that was so annoying haha
I think it is actuall a rabbit/ferrit/guinnie pig crate too, but she had plenty of room!

Fiddle got a new crate :hello1: yesterday! I have wanted a 2 door crate for a while but they are insanely expensive. But I finally found one that wasnt!!

But it's very un pretty at the moment, and I have seen lovely pictures of crates on here before....

Post ur crate pics or if you know where the thrread im talking about is could you post the link??

THANK YOOOOUUUU
No one....:(

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I think it is Mom of 4 Chis you are talking about, she just posted new pics in the picture section yesterday or so I bet its over on the first page or so of pictures...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aww I did see that one, but this one was at least 2 months backkkkk lol.

you would have commeted it for sure lol. but its impossible to remeber that stuff

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Heres what we have:

They looooove them. I ordered one for Reese when he was about 8 months old, the first night I put it in his crate was the only night he has ever chosen to sleep in his crate instead of in bed with me lol. Theyre really soft and cozy, and they help conceal those ugly wire crates. I know they make the side door ones too, like Lisa has in the link Kristi posted.

Heres their site
Pet beds | Crate Pads | Car Beds | Dog Crates | Dog Bed

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heres what we have:

They looooove them. I ordered one for Reese when he was about 8 months old, the first night I put it in his crate was the only night he has ever chosen to sleep in his crate instead of in bed with me lol. Theyre really soft and cozy, and they help conceal those ugly wire crates. I know they make the side door ones too, like Lisa has in the link Kristi posted.

Heres their site
Pet beds | Crate Pads | Car Beds | Dog Crates | Dog Bed
OMG THEY HAVE EMBROIDED NAMES!!!!

That is too cute! Thanks for posting the link too :D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
OMG THEY HAVE EMBROIDED NAMES!!!!

That is too cute! Thanks for posting the link too :D
Youre welcome! I really do recommend them, theyre so comfy. Hehe, I ordered them from Petsmart b/c they offered the embroidery, not sure if you have that store? If not Im sure there are some sewing shops or tailors that would do it (and probably judge you ;) ) if you want her name on whatever you choose for her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts