Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of crate do you have for you chi? If you wouldn't mind, could you post a picture of it. Thanks.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have 2 different kinds...one is the Midwest iCrate which you can find on amazon or CSN Stores - Furniture, Home Decor, Tools, Office Furniture, Bedding, Lighting, Outdoor Furniture & Luggage. These are nice because they are open wire so you get good air flow, but you can also cover them to be more den like with a blanket. The other type I have is the standard plastic airline crate. It is okay, but the wire ones I think are nicer. I also have a sherpa brand carry tote that I got from amazon that I LOVE! They can sleep in that if we go somewhere, they ride in the car in it and go to work with me in it...I leave the entry flap open at work and at home and they use it as a bed/den. It is mesh on 3 sides with a solid back and top that also zips. If I were better on the computer, I would include the links (just don't know how yet:mad:). Hope this helps! BTW--someone else from this site helped me find the iCrate:)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
where do you ladies work that your pups go with you to work? I have an open wire crate I can use, I was just wondering if there was something better.

This is what I have...

·
Registered
946 Posts
I am lucky, I own my own business--a Pilates & Gyrotonic Studio. I have taken my dogs to work with me for 16 years! They are almost always in the back office, which is just the back of a very open space that I have curtained off and now added a big doggie gate--new pups don't know the boundary's yet. I can hear them if they get rowdie or need to go out (they bang on the gate--lol). My clients love them (most of the time).:)

Your crate looks like my wire crates. The one I take to work is portable mesh. They use it for a bed there too, even though they have a huge doggie bed that really is my border collies, but everyone hangs out in--lol.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
This is the set up I used for my babies. They can have their food, water, a place to potty and room to play with their toys all in one. I bought it off Amazon. It's been such a life saver for me.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Here's mine. I like it because it allows air flow, has wheels, and the top also opens not just the front.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a Petmate crate for Chip right now, but plan on getting him a large pen for the entire kitchen when I get my own place. Chip loves his crate though; when he gets bored or sleepy he drags in his babies and flops down. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts