Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally found my puppy!! I can pick her up in 3 weeks. I am so excited, I'll post some pictures soon. Now I am trying to decide whether I will crate train her or use a play pen that will have room for her bed, a puppy pad, and toys. I would like to know what all of you use/used and what you recommend.

· Registered
300 Posts
I used a metal kennel that was large enough to have a bed, food, litter box etc. My mom had it from when she was training our German short hair. I know there are several people on here that use childrens play pens and I'm considering doing that for my next pup.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I will get both...I atleast want her used to the crate just in case I need her to stay in there when I do not have the whole play pen. I'm at college now, so when I go home every now and then I may not be able to take the playpen...so I might be better off with her sleeping in the crate. I would really love for her to sleep with me, but I think I will try to get her to sleep in the crate. I may change my mind when I get her here though :) Only two weeks left!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.