Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do anyone elses chi's just start randomly crawling??
Recently Leila has started doing this. I have got to try to get it on video , it is so cute!
She will go several feet. She just lays on her tummy with back legs straight out behind her and pulls herself along with her front legs. It cracks me up! I figure she discovered she could do it and thought it was pretty cool. :laughing8:

·
Registered
150 Posts
My boy does it, i say he's scratching his *ahem*.. . lol i try hard to get it on camera but he stops as soon as he catches me looking at him. >.<

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
It sounds so cute! None of my pack do it... but I seem to remember someone on here posting a video of it once asking if it was normal?? It was a while back but I can't remember who!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Its so cute isnt it Cheryl!!! Penny does it! we call it the "army crawl!" when she does it we say to her "armmmyyyy crawl armmmmy crawl! and she goes faster and faster all round the lounge! soooo funny!!!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its so cute isnt it Cheryl!!! Penny does it! we call it the "army crawl!" when she does it we say to her "armmmyyyy crawl armmmmy crawl! and she goes faster and faster all round the lounge! soooo funny!!!
Hahaha, it IS so cute!!! ;) My son says that she is army crawling also. :laughing8: It seems like she is doing it farther/longer all the time. I will try to video but it will be hard to catch.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hahaha, it IS so cute!!! ;) My son says that she is army crawling also. :laughing8: It seems like she is doing it farther/longer all the time. I will try to video but it will be hard to catch.
Its so hard to catch on camera.. i never know when shes gunna do it and by the time u get ur camera etc shes started running around!! I know Penny does it most mornings so i`ll have to get out of bed with my camera attached to my wrist ready 2 film lol!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
My Sissy does something similar. She rubs her butt across the carpet which is a little disgusting cuz it's like she's cleaning her butt with our "new" carpet. lol.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Both of mine do this on occasion :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts