Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a crazy but fun weekend with the crew.

On our way home from the Super Pet Expo (Friday) and we ran errands all day

We got our first Starbucks Pupicino (whip cream lol)

Then a box from Lainey arrived

Gibbs

Sonny

Even Fawn & Greta got some

Saturday we went back to the Pet Expo and by the time we left BG couldn't hold her head up any longer LOL

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh my goodness the little mouse eating the cookie is just toooooo cute. BG and Sonny are jealous that they didn't get a big cookie!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww. BG and Sonny look so cute in there car seat . I just love the Wooflink bow dress on BG. those cookies look so cute. Everyone looks like they were enjoying those cookies a lot !!! even the 2 rats. I think the cutest pic is the little rat holding the cookie . LOL

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
What a great way to spend the weekend. Looks like everyone had fun and looks like Sonny and BG were all tired out. Love the outfits.

I just got Lainey's last week for the 1st time and my two seems to love them. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awww. BG and Sonny look so cute in there car seat . I just love the Wooflink bow dress on BG. those cookies look so cute. Everyone looks like they were enjoying those cookies a lot !!! even the 2 rats. I think the cutest pic is the little rat holding the cookie . LOL
The little rats loved the cookies they kept coming out begging for more LOL

What a great way to spend the weekend. Looks like everyone had fun and looks like Sonny and BG were all tired out. Love the outfits.

I just got Lainey's last week for the 1st time and my two seems to love them. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Lainey rocks! She does our birthday cakes, puppy tailgate supplies, holiday nom nom etc. She is just amazing. I never tell her what I want anymore I tell Judy hey I need something for Easter for the pups and rats and just send her a base amount of money and I am always blown away by what she sends. Esp the birthday cakes! She did Sonny's as a Redskins jersey!

Love the twirl dress! That's my fave on her ����
Mine too! I love that dress and it is long enough on her. Most LD is too short on her. She is kind of in between sizes but Wooflink is spot on! I just ordered her the new Cloud Buddy Belt :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts