Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know I shouldn't laugh but my newbie Luna has just developed the craziest trait. The minute the street lights are on she starts humping every single thing, now this varies from the cat to a cover to me (not just legs) to my poor tiny male. Now I don't mean a little two second thing I mean she's going whole hog trying to air hump while she stalks. She's not in heat I checked that end of her my boys aren't even bothered till he's getting a private dance bless. The cat however is seriously not impressed and I'm worried she'll get a claw in the face. She loves water sprays... That's out the window she's pretty slow on the commands front so know means yes still. The oh hasn't helped he's started playing "I believe in miracles" any suggestions and no more stripper songs haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think so she does it when the curtains are closed, she seems to get really well excited late at night. Not that I've noticed she sleeps most of the day in her favourite spot. I'm going to start click trick classes with her soon to try and burn the steam off but I've never had a lady who's quite so humpy.. Or a guy haha!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts