Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I am speechless.. so angry, that words fail me.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
That's just totally crazy. I didn't read the article completely, did it say how old she was? Of course she has to be at least 18 or they wouldn't use her name. What was she thinking????

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's beyond someone being an idiot, that's outright cruelty. I'm glad she was charged.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
There are some pretty stupid people out there. Thank goodness the postal workers found the poor thing in time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Happy the pup is alright and at least the pup has itsfreedom from a complete imbecile for a parent! If Karma exists that pup will live in the lap of luxury in a new caring home while Mrs. Chumpion gets some jail time to think about how it feels to be couped up in a small box!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think this person needs to be checked out by a mental health professional.
I'm guessing if she just wanted to be cruel and kill a puppy, she wouldn't have paid to mail a pup. So I'm guessing she has some mental issues or is just very stupid.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I cant believe how sickening this is. What some people will do to save a buck on shipping a puppy but this goes beyond anything I would think someone would do. Just hope they throw her in jail for this.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 27 Posts