Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys (girls)

Last sunday me and mij friends at the belgian chiforum went for al walk in a nearby park.
Because we were there with about 35 chihuahua's we made the newspaper.
In the article we appealed to people to please provide a loving caring home for older dumped chihuahua's.

So the next day this old lady (who read the article) is standing at my door.
First she asked if Id sell one of my babies.
Than she tells me her grandson is coming over to stay with her for three weeks.
So the lady needs a dog for three weeks, because her grandson wants one.
she already phoned a couple of dogshelters, but they won't do it.

Can imagine that?? :evil:
Nobody I know will do that I said, I honestly don't know anyone mad enough to send their dog to go and live with a crazy lady and her wild grandson for three weeks.

She was going to buy him a couple of rabbits (she does that every year)
and when the boy returns home, put them on the barbeque.

shock horror.
What will she do with a dog? tye it to a tree after three weeks?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
hmmm :? Im not sure if i like the sound of this lady and her wild child. I'd be :angryfire:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
People are nuts!!! She is a perfect example of someone that shouldn't be allowed to have animals in her home.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I dont know about over there, but if those rabbits were sold or acquired as domestic pets, that's breaking a law to then kill them for food.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
^^ I'm with her. Around here I'm quite sure that if she bought (or adopted) rabbits here and then killed them, she would be thrown in jail for animal abuse. That's just awful that someone would do that. I don't think I would have been able to keep my cool while she talked to me. I probably would have smacked her and told her off lol.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pinkprincess21 said:
I don't think I would have been able to keep my cool while she talked to me. I probably would have smacked her and told her off lol.
Well I really really had to bite my teeth!
Thank god my hubby was there with me, cause I would have thrown her on the street.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
She is another crazy sicko and unfortunately there are others. :evil: That reminded me of a newspaper report some time ago about a woman who was going around various pet stores in our region buying kittens and killing them!!! :shock: One pet store owner reported her after becoming suspicious when she kept coming back for yet another kitten. :?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
mychisangel said:
She is another crazy sicko and unfortunately there are others. :evil: That reminded me of a newspaper report some time ago about a woman who was going around various pet stores in our region buying kittens and killing them!!! :shock: One pet store owner reported her after becoming suspicious when she kept coming back for yet another kitten. :?
Oh, good God! How sickening. :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts