Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a six month old female chihuahua for sale. I am in Hilo, Hawaii. Her names is Peaches. She was born June 16th/04 . She is a short hair chihuahua with beautiful markings. She's done growing and weighs in at 5 pounds. She's short and plump. (hehe). She really is adorable though. Please feel free to e-mail me about any questions or if you want some pictures. I do ship dogs and pups however the new owners are responsible for shipping fees. Peaches has had all her shots and is currently on heart guard. She is a pure chihuahua but has no papers. She is house broken already. She is trained to use puppy pads. She is very healthy.

I also have some shih-tzu/ chihuahuas that will be ready on January 7th for loving homes. They were born on November 26th/04. The day after thanksgiving. I don't ship puppies until they are 12 weeks old and have had all their shots. A deposit will hold your special pup until the day of shipping. Before being shipped payment in full must be made. If you change your mind after placing deposit there is no refunds. You may use the deposit for future litters if you so choose to. So make sure you are positive you want a pup before you place a deposit. My pups are very healthy and well cared for. My dogs are not kennel raised or bred. They are a part of my family.
Anyways before I go on and on please e-mail me for further information on them. I currently have 6 shih/chi up for sale and a pure chi aswell. Many different colored pups very beautiful.

Thank you for your time,
Jasmine

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
How come you have shih/chi cross - accident :?:

good luck with them - maybe if you attached pics you would getr more responses :wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:/

Yes it was an accident, but these pups are very adorable. I have pure shih-tzus and pure chihuahuas. My shih-tzu took a liking to my male chihuahua. hehe. The pups seem to have pulled more towards the shih-tzu though. Two of the pups already have homes but four are still available.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Oh my gosh! You have got to post pictures of the cross pups. I own a shih tzu and a chihuahua myself. That's why they will both be fixed b/c I don't need any chi tzus running around. I bet they would be cute though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i'm new to this so i hope my posting is appropriate.

aloha,
i live on the Big Island and am looking for a chihuahua to purchase. my mom who is 80 just lost her companion chihuahua. she feels so lost without her little "baby" who was actually a full grown female when she bought her ten years ago. my mom would like to have another purebred black with white and brown markings female if possible. i will try to attach a picture of her companion. i hope someone can help my mom since there is a big void in her life right now. mahalo nui (thank you very much).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts