Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Me - just sick with bronchitis and being taken advantage of by my sweet little mischief-maker who's walking on my chest but shall remain nameless, right Fifi? :D

And - thinking about adopting a second little mischief-maker, maybe a long-haired one this time... must be the fever talking!:hello1:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me - just sick with bronchitis and being taken advantage of by my sweet little mischief-maker who's walking on my chest but shall remain nameless, right Fifi? :D

And - thinking about adopting a second little mischief-maker, maybe a long-haired one this time... must be the fever talking!:hello1:
Ooo do you have one in mind? :-D Chis are the best when you are sick, they know how to still make you smile ;) Bronchitis is the worst.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I couldn't ask for a better puppy,she is sooooo good can't believe how lucky i have been,hope your day goes quickly,by the time you finish i'll be in my bed:eek:
What does Lily think of her? Oakley sulked for a month when I brought Trigger home.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
She thinks she's had a puppy,loves her to bits even when she's attacking her tail So funny to watch,better than tv

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Michelle, you're so lucky. Dottie is soooooooooo cute. I'm glad she's settling in so well. What a doll.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Me too Moni! I thought Kristi decided to name her new baby Cricket. :lol:

I actually HAD to work today...no pretending allowed for me! Booooooooo!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I know the forum it seems quiet to me. When your items are packed away, you are staying at your parents, snowed in and checking the forums frequently , I guess this might be expected./

1 - 16 of 16 Posts