Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cricket has me concerned. She hasn't eaten this morning. Or had her bm. All she seems to want to do is sleep. She isn't running fever. Does anyone know what could the problem be?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I am no expert, but if she is still under the weather tomorrow, not eating/drinking etc., then maybe a visit to the vet is in order. Having said that, my Peanut is ultra sensitive and can be an emotional wreck sometimes. Something can set her off and she will not eat, will not do anything but curl up and shake and act like the world is ending. Later that day or the next morning, she is fine.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think maybe she is holding out for something better? She goes to her food, and sniffs it, but won't touch it. I've been raw feeding for almost a week now. This is the first time she's acted like this about food.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Could be--I just don't know. Some of the folks here are really, really good at helping out. My concern would be if she doesn't eat for 24 hours. But she seems like she's attempting to eat. I know Peanut will get that way--usually she devours food, and then she just won't touch it. The same food, same bowl, same location.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Have you tried giving her something extra scrumptious, something that no dog could turn down? Like boiled chicken for example.

I hope she feels better soon! Let us know how things turn out.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you tried giving her something extra scrumptious, something that no dog could turn down? Like boiled chicken for example.

I will try that. Thanks

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Ohhh! She went for that! And wants more. Thank you so much!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh good! I'm glad! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.