Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aww how did you get her to do that :)
I have no idea. One day she was yapping when I was holding her treat for her. The next day she didn't, so I said "Do you want your treat? Tell me." and she did. It was really amazing because I don't think she was ever trained.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, she is so cute! i loved watching that video, i had to watch it 3 times :). and i'm happy to see her in her orange ice cream cone dress :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awww, she is so cute! i loved watching that video, i had to watch it 3 times :). and i'm happy to see her in her orange ice cream cone dress :)
Her sissy's and nana, and great grandma thought she was cute in that dress today. :) Thank you.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you Vera and Mary! :) I'm going to have to video Oreo doing his "sit", but he gets distracted so easily. I don't know if I could have some one vid that or not without him going nuts.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's so cute! She actually has a surprisingly low little voice. She's adorable in her dress, barking for her treat.
She doesn't really bark very often unless she hears any type of clicking noise or someone at the door. Thank you very much. I got her dress from Elaina!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
That was pure sweetness! :love2:
Very cool little trick Carrie, I'm impressed!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts