Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She has tons of nail videos. I love her!! The awesome thing about this video is that she shows it step by step rather than just verbal instructions. So it makes it easier to understand. I crocheted years ago and learned to knit too but wasn't too good other than making a nice neck scarf. lol I've since kinda forgotten how to knit though.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
She's really adorable! Great video, awesome sweater!
Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm gong to watch that when I get a few minutes. Thank you for sharing it!!! I crocheted a sweater for my Shih Tzu years ago, and she never really wore it. My Lhasa Apso did, and my Cocker Spaniel can, now, but it was a made up pattern and could use some improvements. This one looks really cute and I'm anxious to try it!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww thanks Cheryl, I'll check it out! :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm working on a sweater for Cupcake and for my brother's Mini Dachshund puppy. They're pretty easy and aren't taking too long to work up. The only thing that bothers me about my work is that hers looks so puffy and insulating. I'm using Caron Simply Soft and it looks more like a department store knit sweater which is okay because it looks pretty but I think it would be warmer made with that RED HEART that she is using. So that's my tip, use a puffy yarn lol

I'll post a picture when they are done :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'll have to try this method. I can only sort of crochet and knit. I think the hardest parts about crocheting and knitting are increasing and decreasing. I have made sweaters for Venus using a round Knifty Knitter loom, and I really liked the results.

I love sewing because it's so much faster, and it's a lot easier to do. The yarn and hook or needles are hard to control sometimes. I'm a little bit hesitant to do anything by hand like crocheting because I'm lazy and need results fast.

I would like to be good enough to crochet a dress for Venus.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts