Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was just wanting some advice we have found a puppy and her dad is a full chi and her mam is a jackawaha so cross between a chi and jackrussel.does anyone have one of these? any advice would be great.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have one! She(Pepper) is a great dog. Hyper when we are at the dog park, playful at home and lazy if you want a lazy day in bed. She potty trained super fast and she is smart, listens well. I have two kids and she is great with them. Also she isn't a barker but when she plays she makes lots of noise. At 4 months old she is 4lbs. She loves dogs but is still unsure of people still. The only problem I've had is finding a dog food that doesn't give her mushy poop. Very nice well balanced dog. But I'm sure, like kids, they are all different. Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will try and upload a picture.its in my search for a new puppy there seems to be alot of crosses happening.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
This is a great cross. They tend to look like Chis unless the JRT was rough coated, in which case you can get a little wiry Chi :D Tend to be a bit tougher and bolder than a pure Chi, but without the strong terrier tendencies of a JRT. If the Chi/JRT mix has floppy ears the pups are likely to have them too, so may look less Chi like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts