Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im ashamed! I think i took hardly any pictures of the Chihuahuas :( lol!

But i had an excellent time and ive posted the few pictures ive taken.
Id love to say a big thank you to Rachel! I went with her to Crufts yesterday for company because i didnt want to go on my own or with my Dad because he did offer bless him! Anyway i asked Rachel and off we trecked off and it turned out to be a great day! I loved seeing all the little Chihuahuas and The dalmations too! :hello1:

I also took some little pictures of Billy & Pixie and thought id share them! I am so impressed with Billy Rachel! He has found the best home possible and i fell in love with him even more when i met him again yesterday! SO adorable and little! His pictures really do him no justice! I love him and easily could have put him in my little handbad and brang him back home with me! Anyway sorry for the gabble and enjoy all the pictures! And again thankyou Rachel it was lovely to finally meet you properly in person! And Izzy & Amy were lovely too! x

p.s Vernon was just a lovely boy too but i didnt take any photos of him :( lol!

Crufts:

Agility Trils:

Chihuahuas:

My Favourite Smoothcoat i saw all day! A little Chocolate tri-coloured male:

Little Billy & Pixie:

More to follow ...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Oh what great pictures! Im so jealous....I wish we had a show near me. Looks like you had a great time and the little chi's are adorable. The pictures of Billy and Pixie are precious :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
The pics of Billy and Pixie are so good.. Billy is such a handsome boy (I love chocolates) and Pixie is a sweetheart!

Do you know how many chis were competing at Crufts?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Rachel! Im glad you liked them! And imsoo glad you love Billy as mucha nd possibly more than i could have! It was lovely to see him cant wait for your many pictures im sure! lol x

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw great pics I love little Billy to.And did not know that Billy was from Fiffi.So I am glad he lives close enough you can see him.And I love little Pixie to with her little pink collar on.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah you guys are making me all emotional!!! Lovely pictures.. i love Billy and Pixie.. Rache Pixie has GROWN!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts