Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not competing but going to do my nosy lol :)

anyone else going on Toys day? x

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Possibly - Maisies not qualified so she wont be going, but hoping to go myself if I can afford to!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'll be there with some pugs, a chihuahua and a basenji :) We also have a lab qualified but we're not taking her.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Well done Louise
I don't know what too do all mine are qualified but i found it very tiring so i was thinking of just flying over too watch!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yes I agree it is very tiring, I went last year just to watch and do some shopping, was very tired after. Not 100% sure if I'll go next year, depends how busy it'll be at college.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
LOL Louise and Sarah i will think about it my friend isn't going who i would normally travel with and i just don't want too travel on my own (even the hubby doesn't want too go :( )

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I'm going - only missed 1 in the last 30 years lol and that was cos I was giving birth (I know not very well planned!!!)
I've got a few qualified but may only take Taz and Theo might give Brad a miss this time and bring him out the following year in veteran

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I'll be going but not with Red, maybe next year we get to qualify, still I can enjoy myself shopping and watching you guys

1 - 20 of 69 Posts