Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been pretty quiet regards Crufts, I was expecting to see loads of threads about how well people had done with their dogs, what they'd been buying and how the day went for them.

Instead it has been like a ghost town or have I been blind and missed the threads. woulodn't surprise me ;)

I missed out on going as I need help to get there and its not Brian's cup of tea and my oxygen would not have lasted the whole day not including the travelling their and back.

Anyone get photo's.

Cheers

Deme x

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I was there - got a 4th with Theo out of 17. Some strange judging went on but hey that's Crufts for you.

My photo's were totally crap! The only ones I got decent was of my dogs on the bench. LOL. I normally take the camcorder rather than camera because it holds the light better, so sorry - nothing much from me ;)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You must be so proud, 4th out of 17 at Crufts, that is brilliant, what class was it?

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
I was there it was a great day loved seeing everyone and our stunning cp chihuahuas perry, Theo, bentley,and lolly they were all just stunning loved it I've posted some pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts