Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GO TO CRUFTS ON SUNDAY FOR TOY DAY LOVED IT!!! GOT TO MEET SOME OF OUR CP CHIS AND THIER MUMMY AND DADDYS IT WAS SOOOO COOL GOT CUDDLES WITH OUR HANDSOME PERRY, BENTLEY AND THEO AND PRETTY LITTLE DOLL LOLLY COULDENT BELIEVE HOW TINY SHE WAS SHES SOOOO SWEET LOVED THEM ALL IT WAS GREAT MEETING ALL YOU GUYS XXX
HERES SOME PICS

LOUISE AND THE STUNNING BOY PERRY <3

ME GETTING MY CUDDLES FROM PERRY WHO IS EVEN MORE HANDSOME IN THE FLESH IF THAT COULD EVEN BE POSSIBLE

DENISE AND WE THEO ANOTHER HANDSOME BOY SO CUTE

ME GETTING CUDDLES FROM OUR CUTIE BOY BENTLEY :)

PERRY AND SWEET LITTLE LOLLY OMG THEY ARE BOTH ADORABLE

ME AND PERRY AGAIN IF ONLY I COULD HAVE SMUGGLED HIM OUT LOL

ME AND LITTLE LOLLY SHES SO CUTE I COULD HAVE JUST STUCK HER IN MY BAG AND RAN AWAY WITH HER IF CHRIS DIDNT HAVE HIS EYE ON ME LOL

OUR CP CHIHUAHUAS WERE THE BEST LOOKING THERE THINK THE JUDGES HAD A PALS ACT GOING ON

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Yay Mandy,.. I am delighted to see someone posted pics of the CP chis at Crufts! Perry, Lolly, Theo, and Bentley are all just gorgeous babies.. Lucky you, getting your pic taken with them! LouLou and Perry look quite stunning together in their shot. Thanks so much for posting these for us. Deb

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Wonderful pics Mandy...thank you for sharing them. It must have been so much fun...I am pea green with envy that you got to met some of our CP and their chis.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Oh Thanks for sharing, I have been waiting for photos from Crufts, I am so jealous....They are all just adorable and I think they should have all won....

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Yes it was a fab day and i met you too but i dont think i even said who i was LOL i was a little nervous and a little hung over from the nite before LOL was a brilliant day

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it was a fab day and i met you too but i dont think i even said who i was LOL i was a little nervous and a little hung over from the nite before LOL was a brilliant day
ahhhh thats right Saoirse wish i had got a picture of one of your guys awww i understand how nerveracking it is was nice meeting you x

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Great pics you lucky thing,i'm sure you tried to steal Perry and put him in your bag !!! I would have done he's beautiful

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Lovely seeing you too Mandy - I could see you were dead excited to be there LOL.

Thanks for posting photo's of Theo, mine weren't very good ha ha...too busy drinking bubbly! ;o)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics Mandy! That looks like so much fun. I would have loved to have been there! All our CP chi's are gorgeous!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lovely pics, Mandy! Thanks for sharing them! :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lovely seeing you too Mandy - I could see you were dead excited to be there LOL.

Thanks for posting photo's of Theo, mine weren't very good ha ha...too busy drinking bubbly! ;o)
i loved it Denise wish i had gotten more pics though didnt want to keep pestering you guys as i knew how busy you were well done to you and theo :) xxxx

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Mnady you look fantastic and so happy with your "borrowed" pups. It sound like such a great day.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was there too and I recognised Perry & Louise from the photos I've seen on here, but didn't want to run over like some nutty Perry-Groupy lol. He really is stunning though. I'm also chuffed to bits that I got to cuddle Alfie's gorgeous daddy, Daniel Steele.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts