1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is our haul we got from Crufts on Saturday :D

The whole lot:

K9 Designer bowl & Tshirt

Step in soft harness & lead from Pet London :hart1:

Mini duck toy and some more Kong mini tennis balls

Pet Head shampoo

2.5kg Orijen with FREE Ziwipeak treats and a Ziwipeak deer shank wrapped in trachea and a deer hoof

Dog Monthly magazine and 'goodie bag pack'

Pack of cows ears, and ribs wrapped in rawhide

Fish4dogs starter pack: Bag of fish skin tiddler treats, 4 sample bags of dry food, 2 wet food pouches, training treats and some salmon oil

Now some of my handsome boy!

With my mum

More to come!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Just Lou

Excuse the red eye lol

Waiting for a treat

Mmmmm fishskins nom nom

Ooo what bunny upto?

Mmmm ribs

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Cutie boy

Pure evil shot!

He isn't as 'fat' as he looks! Its not rolls of fat on his neck its just his fur sticking up funny lol

Thats all! Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a great haul of stuff! He'll be in doggie heaven with all of that. Lots of great treats! Yay!!! The harness and leash set and his little shirt is so cute! I love it all. :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Louie is such a handsome boy so he deserves cute clothes doesn't he! I love the security shirt, that's so funny. Your photos are great, I really enjoyed seeing them all.

Looks like you got a great stash of stuff for him, what a lucky boy. I hope you had fun at Crufts!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Brillaint haul. I sooooooo wanted to go on Saturday, instead I had to watch it on tv:-(
I was telling my sister how they have all these fantastic stalls with everything you could ever want.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you buy all that for him? or did he win it? lol
I bought it :rolleyes: Louie isnt a show dog.

Brillaint haul. I sooooooo wanted to go on Saturday, instead I had to watch it on tv:-(
I was telling my sister how they have all these fantastic stalls with everything you could ever want.
They really do have everything there is amazing! I'm hoping to go on 'chihuahua day' next year and meet some lovely CP chis :hello1:

I went on chihuahua day last year and walked round the show benches but didn't recognise anyone :( I'm rubbish like that

·
Registered
322 Posts
Beautiful spoilt boy! I went on the sunday and had a fab time! it was a long day though! maybe some of us could arrange to meet up next year? ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts