Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day was so nice and sunny, we spent some time relaxing in the backyard.
These are just some shots of Sophie, wandering around, snoozing and generally enjoying herself. :D

Bottoms up !

Sunlover

·
Registered
292 Posts
:love7: :love4: :love7: Gorgeous Girl! It's already almost too cold here to take my babies out at all :( We had snow on Tuesday,already :shock: and it was 24 degrees at the bus stop yesterday morning :shock: My babies won't be enjoying the sun on their faces for quite some time :wink:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Sophie looks stunning as always, especially against the greenery in the background! :p It's so lovely to have springtime downunder again isn't it! Your pics are fabulous! :lol:

·
Registered
631 Posts
I just love the first one. She looks like she is taking it all in and enjoying every minute of it!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone :) Sophie sure does enjoy being outdoors as you can see from the photos.

princess_ella - the ball was a Christmas gift from a relative the first Christmas we got her, almost 3 years ago. I think it was from a pet store here. It's been enjoyed so much that it's got a split in it but Sophie still plays with it and can actually get it to squeek at times.

Roie - Sophie's a rescue and although we're pretty sure she's all chi, we don't know her background. She was initially picked up by the pound after being found wandering and when no one claimed her she was fortunately saved by a lady who does chi rescue. So even though she couldn't be in any show, she's a real champion in our eyes. :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Sophie's Mom said:
Roie - Sophie's a rescue and although we're pretty sure she's all chi, we don't know her background. She was initially picked up by the pound after being found wandering and when no one claimed her she was fortunately saved by a lady who does chi rescue. So even though she couldn't be in any show, she's a real champion in our eyes. :D
Oh wow! I never would have guessed she looks all chi to me.. but i could see a little pom or something in there now that i think about it! you have a beautiful girl!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts