Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats what zola is. If some comes in the house he won't stop barking unless he knows them he just gets excited. thats all fine but when anyone leaves he will cry and cry and not stop. He just stands at the door and loks for them. Example my boyfriend has just gone across the road to his mums and zola is crying for him to come back. He cant even see out the window or anything cuz the curtains are closed. If I pick him up he just wants down to run back over to the door and If i try and play with him it only lasts a few seconds before he starts his crying again. jeez I wish I could make him stop. It sounds upsetting

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
My peaches is like that and I have to ignore her because if I give her attention she will not stop and after a few mins she will get bored and find something else to do. :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Anybody can come and go anytime they want but if I go and not take Gadget with me he will sit at the door and wine and bark (if he is alone).

He Mark and or Amanda are here with him he will sit on his window shelf in the bedroom and cry and watchout the window until I come back and then he meets me at the door with his happy moms home wigggles and barks...

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Yeah Gadget is dady's little boy in the evenings and on the weekends.. but let me go outside without him and he is all over it... hehehehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts