Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked the food list and could't find anything about cucumbers for pets, good or bad. My grandaughter just fed all 3 of the chi's cucumber silces. Does anyone know?? They all ate them like they were something really good. Hoping that none of them get sick. They were just plain fresh peeled cucumbers with nothing on them. The girls like to eat them that way.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
my guys like pickles and since there just pickeled cucumber it should be fine, theres alot of water in them so watch for an upset tummy.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I think that they are fine. I never gave it a thought aot melons and such. Anyway it's been several hours now and they are all fine.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I've tried cucumbers, but my Minky doesn't like them. I'm sure they're fine though maybe without the thick skin would be better though.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
They are okay for them. Mine eat those and green peppers (the large ones called mangoes). They act like its a steak bone the way they go after them!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Cucumbers are fine.....shouldn't see any problems except MAYBE diarreah. ;) I wish I had some sliced cucumbers....sounds yummy!! LOL! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts