Chihuahua People Forum banner

Cuddles turned 7 on the 4th

951 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MMS 
#1 ·
Cuddles turned 7 years old on the 4th. I can't believe how old she is getting. She still acts like she is 3 or 4 years old. She is very healthy and happy.

She ate Tripett (not sure if I spelled that right), a brand of dog food that is made of tripe, got some toys, and got a bunch of bags of treats! She is so spoiled and always gets a lot for her birthday. I don't even think she could even eat the amount of treats she has, so I might give some to my mom's dogs.

She also wore a dress that said, "It's my birthday." I actually got it for her last birthday, but I forgot to put it on her last year.

Oh, and she also got some cupcakes but didn't feel up to eating them until the next day due to being full of Tripett.

She loves Tripett so much that she ate too much of it and gave herself a stomach ache :( .

I should've taken pictures of her getting her treats and toys, but I didn't feel up to it.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.