Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cuddles hasn't been able to get out for a walk in a while, since the weather has been horrible. Dunkin, our pug/chi, came with us :).

Cuddles has gotten really fluffy over the winter :). I had to take her coat off of her, because it was covered in snow halfway through our walk.

It wasn't that cold, but the path was still snow-covered.

Dunkin was really happy she was able to come.

I wish the pictures were bigger, but they were taken from my phone. I wish I got more pictures of Cuddles, too.

Registered
Cute! I bet they were happy! :) It must be hard not being able to go for walks for long periods of time due to the weather. Just a few days without a proper walk makes my dogs go a bit crazy. lol

Registered
I love pics of dogs in the snow :D! Their names are really sweet, what inspired you to name them? x x x

Reactions: CuddlesMom

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Cute! I bet they were happy! :) It must be hard not being able to go for walks for long periods of time due to the weather. Just a few days without a proper walk makes my dogs go a bit crazy. lol
Yeah, it really stinks. She gets tons of exercise in the house, though, with the other dogs. She's constantly playing with her little "brother," Tyson.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Their outfits are adorable :). It must be nice having dogs that can share a leash together :). Our dogs definitely don't walk well enough to share leashes, and they walk at completely different paces. I guess that's something we need to work on.

Premium Member
Their outfits are adorable :). It must be nice having dogs that can share a leash together :). Our dogs definitely don't walk well enough to share leashes, and they walk at completely different paces. I guess that's something we need to work on.

Thanks so much. Those are the Louisdog smart tees and I love them! All of my chi's have them. Very comfy tees that go with everything. The girls walk very well together 馃槏, they were on separate leads, but they were very in tune with one another.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts