Chihuahua People Forum banner

Cuddles's Trip to the Walking Path

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  CuddlesMom 
#1 · (Edited)
Cuddles got to try out her new no-pull harness today at a local walking path! Her new harness is excellent. She was able to slip out of the last no-pull harness she had.

She had tons of fun!

EDITED: I just wanted to say that, after using this harness a couple times, I would definitely not recommend it! She was fine with it the first time or two she used it, but then suddenly she wouldn't go on walks. I thought she was being stubborn, until I noticed scabs on her elbows! The harness's buckle was hitting elbows and hurting her. I felt so bad. I threw it in the trash.

I do not recommend the Joyride Harness. They advertise it on Facebook all the time.

My mother's dog also ended up getting out of his. He is an escape artist, though. Somehow, he actually ended up loosening it all on his own.

See less See more
#2 ·
I really love the coat color on Cuddles. It looks like a reddish blonde.. what color did the breeder call her coat?
These pics are wonderful of the scenery and your beautiful little girl

#6 ·
After using this harness a couple times, I would definitely not recommend it! She was fine with it the first time or two she used it, but then suddenly she wouldn't go on walks. I thought she was being stubborn, until I noticed scabs on her elbows! The harness's buckle was hitting elbows and hurting her. I felt so bad. I threw it in the trash.
I do not recommend the Joyride Harness. They advertise it on Facebook all the time.
My mother's dog also ended up getting out of his. He is an escape artist, though. Somehow, he actually ended up loosening it all on his own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.